So it’s taken me a little over a year to put my 3D printer together, but I’ve finally done it.
This is what it looks like:
After many hours of trying to calibrate the machine last Thursday, I finally managed to successful print my first 3D object:
He’s not quite a high quality specimen yet, but he’s strong as hell and a really good start.
I really wasn’t expecting to be able to create objects that are that strong, so I’ve quite excited about the possibilities now.
I’ll be posting a video of the printing process shortly, but here’s a snapshot in the meantime:
I’m envisioning creating many more posts related to 3D printing as I learn this craft, so please check back regularly 🙂